Saturday 17 November 2012

2012 Xmas Present List

It's that time of year again isn't it? I can't believe how quick time has past. Christmas is certainly one of my favorite times of the year, I always over indulge on Xmas ham, turkey and Chocolate, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

This year I have some awesome Christmas Present on my list for the big man in red Santa.

  • Aluma Wallet: What a fantastic invention, this will become really useful for me because i hate bulky wallets that never seem to fit into my pocket, the Aluma wallet fits perfectly. It's water proof, scratch proof and you can easily fit all your credit \cards, bank cards, drivers License and even some spare $$ notes. If you carry a picture of your family then you can also fit them in there as well. At the moment it's "Buy One Get One Free." Price: $49.95 + $9.95 postage and handling, 30 day Money Back Guarantee and if you don't want to pay in full you can pay $10 per month for 4 months. A very nifty product indeed. The Aluma Wallet will definitely be under my Xmas tree.





  • Iphone 5: My girlfriend has been nagging me for a few months now about getting her an Iphone 5 for Christmas. Personally I am not a huge fan of the Apple Iphone 5 but she's in love with it. It has certainly had a few flaws and a whole heap of bad news during the it's launch phase. I would prefer an Android based smart phone. Price: Brand New $650.

Have yourself a very Merry Xmas Folks "Ho Ho Ho"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment