Saturday 10 November 2012

Chia Seeds Health Benefits - New Web Page By Doogsy

ALERT!! New webpage created by Doogsy all about chia seeds health benefits.
All you health nuts out there, your going to love my new webpage about chia seeds. You may or may not have heard about these amazing super seeds before but if you haven't then you are about to discover just how beneficial they really are for your health.

Dr. Oz himself highly recommends chia seeds and we all know the fabulous reputation and trust he has. I actually consume 3 servings of chia every day and I'm now reaping the health benefits myself. I have started to lose a bit more fat around my lower abdominal area and this was a huge problem for me. I have sustainable energy for the whole day, i don't suffer from energy crashes anymore.

Did you know just how easy it is to get a good amount of chia seeds in your diet everyday? Add them to your soups, stir fry's, smoothies or even add them to the bread you bake. If you love baking muffins, cakes and cookies then simply add 1 heaped tea spoon to the mix, SIMPLE.

At lunch time everyday I add 1 tea spoon in 250 mls of cold water and wit to a gel forms and drink it that way. It really doesn't have a bad taste at all.

Visit my new chia seeds health benefits webpage: http://www.squidoo.com/chiaseedshealthbenefits

Here are some of the awesome things you will find:

  1. Why Are Chia Seeds A Super Food?
  2. Chia Seeds Buy In Bulk Or Small Packets.
  3. Where To Buy Chia Seeds
  4. Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
  5. Chia Seeds Gel
  6. Chia Seeds Recipes
  7. Chia Seed Recipe Books From Amazon
  8. Where to Buy Chia Seeds In Bulk
  9. Chia Seeds Side Effects
  10. Dr Oz Chia Seeds
  11. Dr. Oz - Chia Seeds
  12. Did You Know
  13. What Your Answer?
  14. Chia Seeds News Headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment